Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hewlett-Packard ScanJet 6200c

This will be a short post. It's a scanner, so the whole disassembly process took 20 minutes at most. Plus, there's not many parts in the average scanner I bother to pull, and this one was probably below average. So, yeah, not much to say.

Here it is in all its box-like, post-functional glory. Also, I feel I should point out that this one was particularly heavy and bulky; if this hadn't been in a pile right outside my apartment building, it would have been a real pain to retrieve.

And here's a shot with the lid up.

Like I said, not many mechanical parts to deal with.

I would be disappointed with this trophy pile if it were not for the fact that I only had to lug the scanner less than a hundred feet to get it home. Low effort, low reward; I guess that's fair.

No comments: