Saturday, February 7, 2009

New Home Memory Craft 5000

If it wasn't for the fact that I probably had nothing better to do the night I picked this machine up, it really wouldn't have been worth it. I mean, look at it.
Photobucket

For the longest time, I thought this picture was leftover from a set that I didn't completely transfer to another folder. It was only today that I remembered that this was, in fact, the way I found it. I guess there were a lot of salvageable parts on it.

Photobucket

Fortunately, they left the label with the manufacturer and model number on it, which I assume translates to Memory Craft 5000. Otherwise, I'd have had to just label this one 'manufacturer unknown.' Incidentally, I've now taken apart 5000, 6000, 7000, and 8000 series Memory Craft sewing machines.

Photobucket

Not much in the way of parts. You can understand why I didn't bother to take pictures of any disassembly.

No comments: