Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Home Memory Craft 7000 sewing machine

No entry last week, as I was trying to catch up on adding some text to some older posts. There were more than I thought, so I'm not completely done yet.

On to this week's piece of junk. I'll keep it relatively brief, since I've covered this model before. Though, somewhat ironically, I took more pictures this time than of the first one.

Photobucket
This specimen is more complete than the other one I took apart. It still has all of its outer housing parts. It doesn't really matter to me, though, since I can't use any of them.

Photobucket
This time, I remembered the less-than-obvious screw that keeps the back plate in place.

Photobucket
Photobucket
A couple of shots of the inner workings, which I didn't bother with last time, for whatever reason. Between this write-up and the last one, I guess I have a respectable entry.

Photobucket
Basically the same parts assortment as last time. It's nice to have multiples of certain parts though.

No comments: